Interested in Auditioning?
We are still accepting applicants! Contact us to make arrangements to audition.
Troupe members only
TROUPE AUDITIONS FOR 2018-2019 SEASON
If you are interested in joining our competitive teams please email us at to set up a private audition!
Pre Competitive AUDITION: Monday, June 11th, 2018 ~ Ages 6-10
5:30-6:30 pm Ballet/Jazz/Acro/Hip Hop
ABOUT MNM DANCE TROUPE
Our troupe program is for students who want to train at an elite level. Members of our troupe program are highly committed and have the ambition to achieve excellence. Participation in the program is by audition and restricted to members who are ready to make achieving their personal best a priority. Troupe members have the opportunity to participate in workshop and exam opportunities, and must commit to all competitions and performances.
TROUPE PROGRAM DISCIPLINES:
Acro, Ballet, Ballet En Pointe, Contemporary, Modern, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical & Tap
Only a small percentage of the members in our Intensive Troupe Program will move on to professional dance or teaching careers; therefore, the program focuses on educating young people to strive for their personal best in anything they want to accomplish. We achieve our goals for the program by offering young people the chance to:
• Gain a sense of balance in life by managing their commitments to both their training and academics;
• Participate in a physical activity that enhances understanding of the value of a healthy body;
• Develop a sense of confidence. Beneficial when speaking or making a presentation in a public setting; which is also a great benefit in interviews;
• Work with mentors who are focused on the students’ success inside and outside of the classroom;
• Enjoy friendships that could last a lifetime and a sense of belonging to an extended family of fellow dancers, teachers, and parents;
• Discover the results of hard work and determination; and develop a lifelong appreciation for the performing arts.
Acceptance into the troupe program is by audition at the end of each dance season and open to any dancer with experience. If you would like to audition, private auditions can be made by contacting the studio director. If accepted, members will perform and compete with their group. Further choreography opportunities for additional groups, solos, duos, and trios may also be offered.
Ballet is the technical foundation for all dance disciplines, therefore all troupe members must take weekly ballet classes (with the exception of Hip Hop troupes).
Troupe members are expected to attend Summer Intensive Workshop Classes & Summer Intensive Camp.